The Facebook marketplace buying and selling is a platform that enables individuals or businesses to buy and sell conveniently on Facebook social media.
It has made it easier for individuals to find whatever they want to buy by searching for it with the already activated filter function that provides the categories, location, and price of the item or services.
The Facebook marketplace has proven to be a very vital platform for companies and brands that intend to reach a larger audience within a smaller period of time.
It has grown to a level that now creates room for merchants trading and this is beneficial to high-level business people. The Facebook market place has spread to a lot of countries including the United States of America as a top user of this platform.
Below are the categories available on the Facebook marketplace,
- Home and Garden
- Clothing and Accessories
When deciding to sell on the Facebook marketplace, you should consider the following.
1. It requires a lot of communication processes between the buyers and sellers.
Customers would throw a lot of questions at you concerning your goods or services and this would require your dedicated attention for almost the whole day.
You would need to be patient, calm, and respond to these questions in order to solve the problems and meet the needs of the customers.
2. Swift delivery of goods and services is a key factor that encourages customers to stay loyal to you.
The shipping of goods shouldn’t take more than 3days and must get to the customer within 7days.
Every customer wants to be in business with a seller that delivers their goods or services to them within a short period of time, so you should deliver on time to grow your business reputation on the Facebook market place platform.
3. The Facebook market place platform doesn’t support the synchronization of every eCommerce business.
Only e-commerce businesses like the following are supported.
Selling on the Facebook market place platform holds the following benefits,
1. The Facebook market place helps the sellers to reach a larger audience giving them the opportunity to interact and get the goods and services across to the customers.
2. The Facebook market place provides a platform for the goods and services to be displayed in order to get the attention of a specific audience.
This gives the buyers the ability to go straight to their desired product or services without having to search hard.
HOW TO SELL ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
The act of selling on the Facebook market place platform is quite easy, especially for merchants.
1. Get your inventory updated and accurate
2. Navigate to your channel manager and click on the Facebook icon in your control panel.
3. You will find a box that displays the rules of the Facebook market place.
Click on the INTERESTED button.
After doing all that, you are good to go.
This automatically puts your business on review by the Facebook market place which takes about 1week and this enables them access your business details to ascertain if you are qualified to use the Facebook market place platform.
Also See: Facebook Avatar Maker 2020
The Facebook market place platform only grants access to the following categories of big commerce businesses,
- Baby and kids products
- Unisex apparels
- Luggage and bags
- Home furnishings and decors
The Facebook market place platform is free for listings and charges nothing for such service. It is present in the Facebook app and businessmen & women can monitor their activities on the channel manager.
The Facebook market place also provides options and support to help sellers boost their Facebook market place sales.
That’s all on Facebook marketplace buying and selling.