Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post at Atblast.com. At Atblast, publishing unique and exclusive content to our readers is our topmost priority.
Hence, we appreciate and will be glad to publish quality and relevant content from guests that will add additional value to readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines
1. Topic: The article must be relevant to our blogs. Posts must be from any of the topics:
- Making money from websites, blogs & forums
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Buying and Selling of websites
- Driving traffic to websites
- Search engine optimization
- Creating blogs and websites
- Blog design, security, and functionality
- Creating information & digital products
- Social media, Facebook & Pinterest
2. Content Quality: Content must be of high quality, well researched, informative, and nonpromotional in nature. The main focus of the content should be to provide useful information to the readers.
Content must also be unique and not copied from anywhere else. Any submitted article already published elsewhere will be rejected.
3. Media: Your content must contain adequate media (images, infographics, videos, etc.). All the media added must be 100% copyright free (preferably, from pixabay.com or pexels.com).
4. Links: You must cite or link back to relevant and credible sources (outgoing links to high authority websites) and also to our contents (Internal links to relevant content from our blog).
You can also link back to any relevant article you have written, provided it is relevant within the post, and I approve it. However, no self-promotional or affiliate links are allowed in the body of the article.
5. Content format: Your article must be in simple, short, and comprehensive sentences and paragraphs. Proper use of keywords, etc. Proper headings (h2, h3, and h4 only), lists, and bullets wherever necessary.
6. Article length: The article must contain at least 1000 words.
7. Proofread: Please thoroughly proofread and edit the content before submitting it.
8: Lastly, I reserve the right to make minor changes and corrections in your content where necessary
Once your content has been published on Atblast.com, it becomes the property of Atblast.Com. However, you will remain the author and always be credited for it.
This means you shouldn’t publish it elsewhere. It also means you shouldn’t take it, tweak the title, change a few words here and there, and publish it elsewhere. Google hates that; so do I.
How to Submit Your Content?
Once it is approved, you will receive a reply from me within 24 hours to go ahead and submit your article.
Keep in mind that once we approve your content at Atblast.com, you cannot publish it anywhere else. Google frowns upon duplicate content.
Thank you for your understanding.
I look forward to Publishing your content on our Website.